Saturday, June 21, 2008

9:24am Japan Time. Three Days Later<3

I finally did it...I forgot to publish a post yesterday...so this one is still going to count for yesterdays....and then I have to post another one tonight...but...anyway...no ones reading this anyway so who cares.

Anyway, yesterday, I went to see a play, it was called 'the dairy of Anne Frank'...it was actually really good. I was whining the whole way to the play, lol, but it turned out that it was a really good play :D hehe.

What else happened........nothing. lol. I swear, my days are just *so* exciting...I mean....:P But yesterday, I found out that all my friends were going to karaoke, and they didnt invite me...and for some reason, that kind of hurt...apparently they just forgot to e-mail me...which I'm having a hard time believing.

I mean if someone doesnt like me, or doesnt want to be my friend, I wish they would just shut up, and tell me. I mean, what kind of friggin chickens cant say what they wanna to my face. I hate those kinda people. I just want people to say what they wanna about me...TO MY FACE!
I better stop now, because I can go on and on about this topic...and I get so friggin mad...so...:D

Anyyyway, my reading is sucky because its taking me about 1 week to read a 175 page book. lol. I used to finish a 200 something page book in two days...but...yeah...and its summer, I should be wanting to read more, because I have more time...

I'm rambling...so I'll go.
--Rachel<3

No comments: