Monday, June 23, 2008

4:18pm Japan Time. Four & Five Days Later

All I can say is I'm sorry. I did it again...I forgot to post up the 'Four Days Later' blog...but...now you get a double..haha......

Okkk...so, yesterday I...um...didnt do much...Ooh I did exercise a lot and went running...exercising went well (I'm extremly sore today) but when I went out it was raining and I quit in about 5 minutes. lol. Its just because its swimsuit time again, and...well...over the winter, I havent been doing much. haha. And during the summer, all I want to do is eat and relax. hehe. Plus, even when I go back to school, for the first semester I dont have P.E...so. that means I have all summer and about a 3rd of a year to try and stay fit.

Today...I went cycling for about 1 hour, I went to meet my mom on her way back from work...she cycles to work every day for about 2 hours. lol. Aaaand, I havent done much. In fact, I just got home now...so I'm trying to figure out what to do.

I'm guessing thatm my blogs are starting to get boring huh?
I know its for my own pleasure...but I havent gotten oneee comment...I bet no one has even read these...which is kind of sad.
OOH! But I did see 'Sex and the City' today. It was good. I was surprised...I've never watched the TV show, all I heard was that it was women sleeping around with people. so I thought the movie would be like that too, but it wasnt. It was surprisingly good. hehe.

Anyway, I'm tired of typing, and I just wanna watch a movie...so:
Rachel<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm writing to say Hey someone's read your blog. Wow, you live in Japan that is cool my dad was there for a couple of months and I was born in Guam (I know that's farther south) so i've always wanted to visit there I have this cute grey bear my dad brought me from there. It would be cool if you could post up some pics of there or something. Well, I better go now. Have a great day. Oooohh pics of the neat candies and colorful stuff they have too would be sweet.

Amee said...

I'm writing to say the same even though I'm many days late.

Anyway, you should watch Sex and the City tv show. I only discovered it once it began rerunning on basic cable channels. Yeah the episodes are cut down to half an hour, but I love them. I don't have the full hour episodes to compare with so maybe that's why I'm able to enjoy them knowing I'm not getting the full thing. :P