Friday, June 20, 2008

9:36pm Japan Time. Two Days Later<3

Second day of vacation.
What have I done:
-Woke up
-Cleaned the house while mom was working
-Went to say goodbye to my friend, whom I will never see again
-Came back, and went to my moms office
-Watched movies
-Road my bike home in the pouring rain
-Watched a movie, while stretching
I know, what can I say? I lead an exciting life...not...

I'm starting to fear that this is going to be my daily life for the next 65 days left of Summer...I need to start running or something...if any of you know any good tips to get rid of thigh fat, please tell me! :D

Yeah, so my friend left Japan, and hes never coming back...he went to NY...
I'm sad...I mean...at my school, since its an international one, people come and go all the time, and you have to get used to this...but this year our class was amazing...and even if one person leaves...its like the whole balance is ruined...
Two other of my friends are leaving too...just not yet, so its too early to be sad.

Well, I know its early, but I feel like just watching a movie and sleeping...*yawnnn*

Goodnight,
Rachel<3

No comments: